Thursday, April 14, 2011

Raffle For Free Caricatures and Two Free Weeks of Training With Team Mo!


At the show on April 22, with every $25 worth of dNA merch or painting purchases, you will receive a raffle ticket to possibly win one of two caricatures ($60 value) done by me or a voucher for 2 FREE weeks of upcoming 4 week season of either, Boyz Boot Camp or B.A.B.Y. (Be A Better You) Boot Camp. VALUED at $150. This will be my last show before I will be taking a long break since my wife will be giving birth to our first child (so excited)! Please come by and support!

Also, I'm super excited that this little vote I've been doing has been getting so much attention. It's getting really close there in the middle so don't forget to vote for your favorite before friday. You can vote for more than one person and also you can vote once everyday before this friday (April 15). So if you've already voted, come back and vote again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment