Friday, July 16, 2010

No Ideas

I think I'm getting too preachy on this thing. I know I've just started doing these things again but its really hard to think of stuff to draw comics about. My life is pretty uneventful for the most part. I just go to work and go home. Aside from the wedding Angela and I have been planning, not much really goes on. I really need to find a writer for another comic or something cause this is getting stale really quick. I'm sure for the most part, that these comics are painful to read. Thanks for coming back to read, by the way, if you don't feel an obligation to me in any way (friend, family, fiancee) to give me some readership. Wish I could say doing these is therapeutic in some way, since it's about my life, but for the most part, for me, its an exercise in self deprecation. Which in some way can be therapeutic, I guess, but I guess that wasn't the point of it. Maybe its just about being self indulgent...not sure. Who knows...Great now this feels like a really sappy facebook post and feel crappy for writing it. ughhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment