Thursday, July 15, 2010

Simon gets a "D" on her test

I know I'm really aging my self by writing this but I'm not really sure if it's this current generation of kids or if I just really cared way more than some people about the way I performed in school. It seems to me that kids now-a-days just really don't care what their grades say about them or what the importance that lies in a good education. I can understand if your were still in high school and didn't really care much for that shitty dance PE elective or something but when you're going to a school that you want to go to and taking classes that you want to take that you would be just a little bummed out that you bombed on your first test. Well, I guess thats just my rant for today. I think I'm turning into a old curmudgeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment